Start Here


Midwifery is a regulated profession in Canada. Each Canadian province and territory has its own regulator and registration requirements.

The College of Midwives of Manitoba (CMM) is the Manitoba regulator.

To legally practise midwifery in Manitoba, you must register with CMM.

There are several steps you must complete to become registered. If you are an internationally educated midwife (IEM) you must complete an approved assessment and gap training process.  The assessment portion of this process is available in Manitoba, while the gap training portion is available only in Ontario.   This website will take you step-by-step through the registration process.

Powered by in1touch